Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No Good News!

Well, we are on day three without any running water for shower's, flushing toilets or doing laundry. I could practically braid the hair on my legs and I smell like....well, we won't get into that!! We still have had no good news on the Interpol. As a matter of fact, we have had NO news! Seems no one here can give us an answer on how long it could take. We get one answer from America and another from Ukraine!! It might be that we will have to come back home before our actual court date and then return when Interpol has been cleared. If this happens past my 12 week Family Leave we will not be able to come back to get the kids. So, we will be out 30 thousand plus dollars and kidless!! Our hands are tied!!! So sad for the kids! They are wanting to come home and be in our family forever. How do we explain to them that this might not happen now?? I am not even looking forward to seeing them right now. Anyways, we have our first court date @ 2 p.m. today and I hope more information will be given to us then. Until next time, God bless and we love you all! Todd & Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment