Sunday, February 21, 2010





Here are the new additions to the Thomas family! Today we were at the orphanage for a very long time. We were dropped off at 12:30 and then we could not get a hold of Natasha to send a taxi. The kids did not eat and there was nobody around to tell them to go eat. I seen several older children outside smoking. We had tons of kids visiting with us today as well. Which was fine but a few of them were getting into our things and once again there was no adult supervision around. We ended up calling another guy named Viktor to call us a taxi. We still have not heard from Natasha and it is 5:00 p.m. Weird!! Today we were able to visit with a boy named Max. For those who know Griffan, it was one of his good friends. We gave him a piece of paper and he wrote Griffan a note! Then Oksana wanted to write him a letter too as well as a letter to Luba that was also adopted and is living in Indiana. Max stayed by our side the whole day wanting hugs and kisses from us. Then he said Alison, Jayson and Max to America!! It is really time for us to go because I am becoming way to attached to the children. I even told Todd I would stay that additional time to bring Oksana or Max or Denise home!! AHHHHHH!! Help!!

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait to see you all on Friday!!! Yes, those children can really work on you. My first trip I said I feel like a kid in a candy store. We just have to keep praying for them all to find families!! And you are an answer to those prayers, see it is working! God is so good. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete