Thursday, February 25, 2010

Coming Home!!

We are spending our last day in Kyiv with all the other families! We have all successfully completed the process of adoption and will be boarding our plane back home early Friday morning. We have to leave our apartment at 2:45 a.m. and our plane is scheduled to fly out at 5:30 a.m. We will arrive at the Indianapolis Airport with very tired but excited Thomas children at 6:30 p.m. Friday evening. Wow!! I really feel as if I have been in some kind of "out of body" experience since I have been here. As I have said in past blogs, I am positive that God has sent His angels to watch over us during this process. I am more confident than ever that this all was God's Will. At my desk at work I had posted these words: If God brings you to it, He will see you through it!! I will be glad to see all my family and friends at the airport and breath a sigh of relief when we land on American soil! I will never forget where my beautiful children came from and what they have been through in their lives!! Until we see you again, we love you all!!!
Todd & Lori Final post from Ukraine!

No comments:

Post a Comment