Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just some random thoughts!

I could really use nice fresh, soft Wonder bread right now. I hate the bread here. It is dry and course and makes me choke! I want a toilet that you can flush all day long because it never fails that I have to go the the restroom when we have no water!! I would like to be able to sit on a couch or chair and watch a television with one hundred stations full of whatever I want (comedy, horror, reality) I would like to be able to do my laundry whenever I want and not have to walk around the apartment looking for radiators to put the clean clothing on to dry. I would love to have an actual glass to drink out of(with ice).I would like to go to the grocery store and actually know that when I buy milk, it is really milk.
I would like to have all of my family here so that when I start feeling like this they can hug me and say they love me. BUT what I can't complain about is my GOD who has been here every second comforting, loving and supporting me. I feel His presence wherever I go and He never stops reminding me of the many blessing He has given me and that are yet to come! As you notice through this blog I said the things I wanted, not the things that I actually need. Because I need nothing. God is all I need. God before family. God before work. God before want. God before Everything. Thanks for listening.... Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment