Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Since last blog, I have found out two things. Todd and I are not really married! I have been married to the minister who married us!! FUNNY STUFF! That has since been corrected and was suppose to go with another family that was leaving for Ukraine this Friday, which brings me to the other thing I found out. Ukraine has shut down all court & referral dates for adoptions due to the swine flu. Therefore, we will be delayed until mid December or January. I understand that they want to keep the kids safe and I thank them for that concern. This time will give us the opportunity to do some things around the house to prepare for our little ones. It will also give my older sons time to find them an apartment. Soooo, the rush to get things done can now slow down a little. Todd will also be able to hunt this season, which I am sure makes him happy!!

Hang on my sweet son and beautiful daughter, we will be there as soon as we can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment