Friday, November 13, 2009

I know, I already posted today but I am just wanting my children here so badly!! The other day, I left cartoons on the television and literally pretended as if the kids were in there watching them...Oh my gosh..I think I have LOST MY MIND!! Lydia posted on her blog today. She said "all" of her families she is working with got thier travel dates. That is not a true statement, because we have not!! We are sooo close though.. I HOPE!! I think what I need to stop doing is putting a time line on everything. I thought for sure that this would be the week that we would get our SDA date but after the form change, it delayed that much awaited phone call to.......who knows when. I would hope this happens next week and that we will be able to travel within a few weeks, but once again...I am doing that time line thing again that always ends in disappointments!! I am praying that God puts peace in my heart and negativity out of my mind.......IT IS JUST SO HARD!!
I love you Allyson and Jaydon!!! Mom will be there as soon as God makes my travel arrangements :)

No comments:

Post a Comment