Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No, I did not get a call, email, voice mail....nothing!! Please note that this blog has been designed so that I can voice my joys, frustrations and other emotions. So with that being said, I have to get some things off my chest!

I know that this adoption process can be hard, I know that we are doing it alot quicker than it was done in the past and I know that there is nothing I can do to change things but this is what I don't understand:


We are about the only ones out of our group that do not have an SDA appt. as of yet. We had a few delays but know more than anyone else. We are still waiting. I feel that we have been just pushed to the side and are left in the dark. If we do not get our call tomorrow, what should I do? Just ignore it and hope that someone will contact us to tell us what the **** is going on! Call someone......but who?? I guess I will have to call the Adoption Agency and see if anyone is working tomorrow. I just feel that someone from there should be keeping us posted on what is going on.!!!! I hate to keep bugging them. Shouldn't it be their responsibility to keep us informed?? Even if they have no information, just a call to let us know they are still on board and remember that we are still waiting.

Okay, okay, I am done! Communication, that is ALL I ASK!!

Time to go eat turkey and get this whole thing off my mind.

Peace!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment