Sunday, November 22, 2009


This is our family!! (FOR NOW). In January, there will be two blondes added to our family photo. It is 10:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 22, 2009. We had a great day at church today. The Colts won again. 10-0 baby!! This is a short work week. Thursday is Thanksgiving and we will have a four day weekend!! The only way things could get any better, is to have a phone call with a SDA appointment!! Lydia and Julie are now in Ukraine. They have their SDA appointments Monday. Hoping to get some updates on our kids this week too. I have been sick for a week and am starting to feel better!! Oh yea! I also wanted to tell you they great way God has already worked miracles through our adoption. When we had our Chili supper, I was reunited with a highschool friend that I had not seen in years. She brought her sons to the fundraiser and one of my friends daughter's (Anya) thought her son Sean was "hot" so they actually started dating. Anya invited Sean and his mother (my friend) to church and today Sean was baptized!! WOW!! Good night all! I am sure I will post soon.....WITH A DATE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment