Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Almost Thanksgiving!! I am thankful for God!! That pretty much sums it all up!! I did not get that much awaited call today :(( Maybe tomorrow. Until then, I am enjoying the day. Just got off work for 4 days (yea) and my plan is to clean, clean, clean!! Some organizing, moving furniture, cleaning the garage and maybe, just maybe getting some Christmas decor out. I wasn't going to do that but since it looks like we will be in Indy for awhile, mind as well enjoy Christmas while we can!! Julie and Lydia are now in the region and got to visit with their children for about an hour today. Both kids signed their letters to be adopted. Once step closer!! I am hoping that on the next visit to the orphanage, they might get to see our little ones and give them their presents and letters and also send us some pictures!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL BLOG READERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment