Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy FRIDAY!

On Tuesday we found out that Ukraine wanted a form revised. It was Todd's medical. He was diagnosed by the doctor with acid reflux. They now wanted a ICD-9 code with it. I was a little stressed because I needed to stay at work and make some money, but also needed to go downtown to get the new form apostilled!! I was just going to put it off until I could get some time off work. Who knew when that might be!! Luckily, when telling Lydia my frustrations, she took over and did the new form for me, faxed it to our doctor, picked it up and went downtown to get it apostilled and mailed it off to Ukraine (I THINK). I really never asked her, but I am sure if there was a problem, she would have told me!! THANK YOU LYDIA! Otherwise, it could have been forever before we could go get the kids. It is so hard to work full-time and try and accomplish the task of adoption!! However, it can be done!!! Today, Lydia and Julie got their call to travel to get their kids!! They leave next Friday. Please pray that there are no more delays and they get to their kids that they miss so much!! Until the next blog time...GOD BLESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment