Tuesday, November 24, 2009














My sons, Trenton David and Brandon Todd. Brandon is now 23 years old, going to University of Indianapolis and currently has a minor in Human Biology. He is very goal-oriented, head strong and wants the best of everything. Trent is 20 years old, loving, easy-going and also head strong but doesn't really care much about materialistic things. He is not sure what he is going to do for a career at this point. Both boys are my life!! Todd and I enjoy being parents and supporting them. My only regret is that we did not raise them in a Christian home. I pray everyday that God will forgive me for not teaching His children the love of their Father!! Now that Todd and I are going to be parents again, it is my goal to make sure that Jayson Oleksiy and Alison Iryna know that God is the most important thing in their little lives. God is giving these children to us to raise in HIS NAME!! These kids our His children, not ours. I am so excited to give the kids their very own rooms, warm beds, good education,family, caring parents and a LOVING GOD!! I so hope to get a travel date soon!! What a great Thanksgiving it would be! Taa Taa for now!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment