Thursday, November 19, 2009

Still in Indiana!

Todd and I are still here in Indy!! A few other parents left today for Ukraine. Others will leave next week. We still have not recieved our call. I would like to say, maybe next week but......

So, now we can spend Thanksgiving with our families since we might miss the whole Christmas thing!! I sent letters and presents to the kids through Julie and I hope they will get this early next week. If I am lucky, I might even see some new pictures. That will keep my heart from aching for a little longer. So we could possibly have an SDA appt. sometime the week of December 14th if we get our call next week. This means we will be missing all the festivities here at home and our boys will have to celebrate without us. I am sure they will manage. It will be the first Christmas & New Years that we have ever been away from home and this will be FAR FAR from home!! But I will be recieving the best Christmas presents ever. Two of the cutest little blondes in the entire world!! Hopefully, the next post will be giving you a date of departure. Chow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment