Thursday, October 22, 2009

Time will soon change

I am sitting here on my couch this Thursday evening, all the candles are lit and a warm sweet aroma is filling the air. My two puppies are playing next to me and my oldest children are in the living room playing videos together. My husband is laying on the floor watching baseball. I am trying to imagine my two youngest children being here and how it will change the dynamics of our evenings home. I am sure that they will be cuddling next to us and chattering about their day. I know that the peace and quiet I know now will soon be changing. I am absorbing it all in and enjoying the quiet time while I still have it... Soon, very soon we will once again be doing homework, getting baths and running to sporting events, dance class and whatever else in our evenings instead of resting...Oh God give me the strength to keep up with these little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment