Monday, October 19, 2009

Well, I think I need to change the name of my blog to prince and princess. We have decided to adopt a boy as well as girl. TWO!! TWO!! This means I will be a mother of four...FOUR!! If you would have asked my a few years back if I thought this would be happening I would have said No very quickly! However, I cannot seem to wipe the smile off of my face today!! God is amazing. I still love and miss our princessa that visited us this summer and there will always be a special place in my heart for her. If I recieved a call today asking if we wanted to adopt her I would do it in a heartbeat!! But God was a just God and filled our hearts with love for other children and I am just blown away with the love I already feel for them. We should travel around the end of November. I am just ready to see thier sweet faces!! The little boy was here this summer as well and we had the pleasure of meeting him and spending time with him as he swam in our pool. We have only seen pics of the little girl!! Until next blog time, have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment