Monday, September 14, 2009

Well, no new news!! Some parents have already submitted their dossier, had there fingerprints and are so close to traveling. I was right there with them until I lost my daughter to an Italian family!! Now, I am taking my time to finish up because I am just not feeling a reason to rush. We recieved a couple of pics of children. There were two little girls that Todd and I felt a connection with and decided to inquire about them. Today we learned that one of them had two siblings and the other they could not find any information on. I was told not to get attached to them. So, once again my heart is just sitting idle waiting on my daughter or daughter's to be found. It is like an emotional roller coaster and I tell you some days I am so ready to get off the ride. I know that everything is done in Gods time and that I need to wait and be patient but I just want to know her, touch her, love her, comfort her and I want this all NOW>>> I have already waited for three years on this dream. Maybe they should wait until they have all the information on the children and are for sure they want to be adopted before they send pics and tell you not to get attached!!

No comments:

Post a Comment