Monday, September 21, 2009

I am excited. September is almost over!!! Hate to wish my life away but October is my favorite month and I am ready for a new beginning!! Trent is doing better. We are still waiting on additional referrals for our adoption. I am so impatient. I keep forgetting that this is not the adoption agencies main priority in life so they are not quite quick enough for me. I really wish that more information would be found out about the little girl we recieved the picture on. She really touches my heart!! Our fundraisers are not going very well. Little disappointing but I will keep trying to raise more money so that we do not go broke in the process of this adoption. I know that God will provide!!!!!!!!! Not much to report at this time. I can't wait until I am writing this blog in Ukraine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

No comments:

Post a Comment