Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I am very happy to announce that our dossier will be mailed off Thursday!!! I am so glad to get that all accomplished. I can now rest easy for awhile anyway. Still waiting on referrals. I need to change my blog address to say thomasprincessa's-bringing our daughter's home! There is a "big" chance we will bring two little darlings back to be a part of our family. I feel it might be easier if we have two so that they will have each other to lean on when things get hard. It would be horrible to be in a home where you cannot communicate with your family. How wonderful it would be if they could have each other and learn together. That is just my thoughts!! I have been thinking of names for the girls (American names). Brandon, Trenton and I will need some more names ending in "on". Addison, Allison, Grayson, Madison, and Payton are some that I have thought of. Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment