Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nothing new!! Still waiting on a couple forms so that I can submit my dossier. I have redone these particular forms several times and it is starting to get a little discouraging. I am hoping to get them in the mail Friday and then can mail dossier to Ukraine. YIPPEEE!! I am also hoping I get my approval for adoption from the USCIS today or Friday. Then off for more fingerprints and back to the waiting game. Once the USCIS form and the Dossier meet, I will get a travel date. Seems simple but it will be a few months down the road I am sure. Until then I just wait and prepare. I am ordering some books to read regarding International Adoption and looking for some language lessons as well. I would like to make some flash cards with pic's and Ukraine/English words to put around the house to help her feel more comfortable in her surroundings. I can't even begin to think about how scary it will be for her. Before we hosted Olena this summer, I started a journal that I planned to give to her a few years down the road when she had learned English. Now that she is no longer coming to live with us, I am going to have to start a brand new one to give to our unknown daughter. I guess this will keep me busy while I continue to wait. Thanks to all my friends that keep encouraging and sending scripture my way. Love you All!

No comments:

Post a Comment