Thursday, September 10, 2009

I am so down and depressed. I just can't seem to get out of this mood. I just can't understand how this happened. I am trying to stay positive and upbeat and want to go on with an adoption of a different child but I am just not into it! I have looked at other children's pictures and try to get excited about them...it is just not there!! I am hoping this changes soon. I don't even care about finishing the paperwork. Last week I was so excited that we were almost finished with the dossier and now I just honestly dont care. We have a chili supper fundraiser...dont care!! AHHH! This is just not the outcome I expected. I was counting down the days until we could see the excitemenmt on her face when we got to the orphanage.....well, the Italians stole that from me!! I am bound to get better...I will just pray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment