Monday, January 4, 2010

A blessed Baptizm

Sunday, January 3rd, 2010! What a great way to start off a new year. My husband of 23 years was baptized. I have prayed for this moment to happen for many years. My husband's heart has changed so much through the years. Our relationship has gotten better and better. I thank God for this!! We leave in 17 more days for Ukaine. So close I can almost taste it. I can't wait to see Allyson Iryna's sweet face when we ask if she would like to be our daughter!!! We already know that Jaydon Oleksiy is ready to come to America but still very excited to give him lots of hugs and kisses and reassure him that he has a new life ahead of him. I am more afraid of the airports and flights than I am of staying in Ukraine for a month. Well, I will post one more time before we leave and then try to post as much as possible when we get there. Until next time, God Bless and Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment