Monday, December 21, 2009

So very close!

Went to the airport last night to welcome Griffan and Lydia home. Tuesday we will head back to welcome Libby and Julie home!! Everyone is getting home before Christmas. Now that is a good present!! Lydia gave me more information on our sweet Allyson. She said that she was let down before by a family that was going to adopt her and changed their minds. She wants to make sure Todd and I are positively sure that we want her. I said ABSOLUTLY!! She is missing a front tooth, not sure why. Lydia said when she smiled she would cover her mouth so that no one would see her missing tooth. I am calling today to speak to a few pediatric dentist to see how soon we can correct that for her. I just can't wait to wrap my arms around her and tell her she is coming home!! Our little guy Jaydon has a calendar to mark down the days until we come to get him. Life is so good for Todd and I and God is truly blessing us over and over. We have two great biological children and now sounds like we are getting another two great children to raise and love! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment