Monday, December 7, 2009

We have our date for the SDA appt. It is on Monday, January 25, 2010. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I am also very pleased to announce that we will be traveling with some friends that are going to get their little boys. Their boys are in the orphanage that Olena was in. So we will be separating for some of that time but hopefully will be able to spend some time with them in Kiev. This means that Todd and Brad might be able to leave after the court dates and Trisha and I can stay to bring the children home. Our little boy was upset yesterday wanting to know where his family was and when he would be able to go home to his forever family. I am going to call him Wednesday to let him know that I am his FOREVER MOMMY and that we will be there after the holidays. They have Christmas celebrations the first two weeks in January. Poor little guy, my heart just breaks for him. He is confused because some of the children that came over this summer have their families there getting them now and he is frightened no one is coming for him. Our daughter has no clue we are coming so she is not upset at all. I am calling this week to make travel arrangements and will let you know when this will be. I am so super EXCITED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment