Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yesterday was such a good day! I took the day off of work because we were having new carpet installed. I was so glad to get new carpeting because we had the other carpet for 15 plus years and it was way over due!! This however, was not why it was such a good day. At 7 a.m. (2 p.m. in Ukraine) I called and spoke with my little boy!!!! He was so happy to hear my voice and to know that we would be there really soon. I told him his room was all ready for him and that Papa could not wait to take him fishing. He told us that he is so happy and he is excited about coming to America to be in our family. He also told the translator to tell me that he wants to be called Jaydon!! A few days ago he was crying because he didn't think anyone was coming for him. Now you can't wipe the smile off of his face!! So, all the waiting and emotional turmoil it causes in your life to go through the proess of any adoption it so worth it knowing that you are putting a smile on a child's face forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment