Saturday, January 30, 2010

9 days and counting!

Hello Everyone!
Each day is about the same as the last. We get up around 9 a.m. and take our time getting ready for the day. It doesn't take much considering we can't take a shower and I have no way of really styling my hair so we just brush our teeth and hair, dress and sit and wait until it is time to visit the children. We get at the orphanage around noon and the kids are always waiting for us. Today Losha (Jayson) wanted to go to the playroom for our visit so he begged the teacher to allow us to go into that room instead of the room we normally went to. Of course, he got his way! So Ira (Alison) and daddy had a tea party and Losha (Jayson) and mommy played video games. Ira (Alison) had a lot of energy today. She was running around playing with everything she could get her hands on. This was also the first day we seen her hair down. It was very wavy and out of control! She is such a funny girl! I can't really explain it, you will just have to wait until you meet her. All I can say is that I am totally in love with her!!
Julie: I got your pictures to Luba's teacher through another teacher. She thanked us for bringing the pictures and said that they have been very worried about her. I assured them that she was doing wonderful and was happy to have a family.
Debbie: Losha said that he was a little monkey boy today. I can't wait until you can re-unite with him. He is going to be a handful so it will take both of us mommy's to raise him!!

Love you All, Todd & Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment