Tuesday, April 13, 2010


Here are a few pictures from Easter at the grandparents. They had a blast! Things are going well. It has it's challenges and sometimes you want to scream but when you see the progress the kids make daily it makes all the bad melt away. I know that there has been alot of talk concerning the child that was sent back to Russia. This is a horrible thing to happen because it could hinder the chances of further adoptions in Europe. However, I can also understand how the family felt. After you return home with your child/children it sometimes feels as if you are all alone. If you have difficult situations happen it can really wear you down. We had such a situation last night and I was so upset and worried about the future. But God reminded me that He is with us and will always be with us through this process. What Jesus did for us what not easy either, was it?? These children belong to my Savior and He had entrusted Todd and I to raise them in His name and honor Him always! This is what we will do and when the days are not so sunny we will PRAISE HIM THROUGH THE STORM!

No comments:

Post a Comment