Thursday, April 22, 2010

1 Day from 2 Months

I cannot believe that it has been two months since we have been home with the kids. It really feels as if they have been with us forever. Like they were our children from birth but they just got lost for awhile!! These kids are amazing!!! They are adapting to school, church and family life. We have had battles and times when I want to pull my hair out but then things happen that uplift me and give me strengh. God shows me why we are doing this everyday. A few nights ago I looked out the window of our home after a pretty stressful day, to see my husband teaching our new son how to play baseball. It then occurred to me that Jayse would never had that experience or a father to call his own both earthy and spiritually, if we would have not listened to our calling. We are blessed, and will continue to be blessed as long as we live on this earth for God and listen when He speaks.

God Bless you All!! Todd & Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment